A researcher found that 36 questions just might be the key to falling in love … with anyone. Wait – what?! That’s right. These 36 questions could be the ultimate ice breaker for couples.
Just to see if it’s possible, a psychologist decided to do an experiment by taking two strangers and putting them on a blind date together. Thirty-six questions later … well, you’ll have to watch this one for yourself and see how it worked out.
It may seem unlikely that anyone could lose their heart and develop feelings just by asking and answering these questions. However, that’s what researchers say can happen. Let’s take a look at a few of these questions, shall we?
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Just from the first 10 questions, you can see how asking these questions could build true intimacy assuming both people are honest about their answers. Could this be the real secret to falling in love? It could be.
Just remember that even if you get through all 36 questions, you still want to make sure that you and the other person are compatible, have similar goals for the future, and actually want to be together. Already in a relationship? You could use these questions to better connect to your partner and get to know them at an even deeper level. Happily single? Try these out with your friends and see what they have to say.
In short, have fun with it. Whether you find your soulmate or make a friend, you could be just a few questions away from making a true soul connection.
Copyright 2022 Soulvibe.com